Thursday, September 2, 2010

A great place to visit in capiz

There are many of the capiz tourist spots that I like so much because of the natures views and wonders that it have. Despite of the rumors about the capiz, I really like to stay in capiz. I love to go to the beaches that I really far if you are living on metro manila.

The tourist spots in capiz that I really like is the olotayan island. Despite that it will take you long just to visit this place, its al worth it. The white sand beaches of this island are really a great for having beach escapades. But other than that, another thing that will make you love this place is the crystal clear waters.

This is one of the capiz tourist spots that you will really love if you visit the province of capiz. I assure that you will have a great time on visiting this island and visiting the capiz beaches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment