Friday, October 8, 2010

Caregivers Inspires Me

I have caregiver friends and they are really great and wonderful as a companion. As a business man there are many things that I didn’t know outside my field and having this caregivers as friends really helps me and advices me on the things that don’t know. Aside from giving care, they know lots of things and on how to deal with other people. I found this people really patient for they can really cope up on the different situations or problems that they engaged.

The caregivers are really trained health care professionals who are specializing in taking care of the patients who are based in home. The caregivers as I have described are really good and patient people who can cope up in different situations and can assist you love ones who needs good medical assistance. I found the caregivers as a good companions for they gives me advice on how to deal and to cope with the different people attitudes for their job requires great patience.

I have a friend who has been a caregiver for years to a love one of a business man like me. The patient that she takes care of that time is an elderly who suffers from Alzheimer’s disease. My friend told me that the caregivers can have or acquire stress for the problems that they face and some of the difficulties that they have on dealing with the patients. As for my friend who takes care to the Alzheimer’s patient, she had a hard time on having an emotional unpredictability on the patient.

0 comments:

Post a Comment